Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

INTERNET DATING!!!CINDERELLA STORY OR DEATH PENALTY?





                 THE SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS!!!!!!!!!!

ONE NEVER REALLY KNOWS WHATS ON THE OTHER END OF THE NETWORK

With the growing number of social networks, its a place to mingle and meet new people my friend whispered to me. in the back of my mind I was like...'hmmm... I think the physical presence makes more sense for meeting someone for me'. I like to read people's non verbal queues to really know what there are saying.
 So my friend met this guy, first he starts off but telling on how much money he makes and how he wants to travel the world. he is quiet a charmer, as I decided to add him and do my own survey on him. he said he loved and well he said that to me as well. told of how he is living a swell life in the diaspora as if to get me interested.
Then all the sudden, he says he will be losing his job month end and will not have anywhere to stay. this is a guy who says he has worked for the army and has invested in a lot of stuff. well my investigation proved well as they say lies always have a way of coming back to you. asked him about saving and all he could say was life where he is is expensive and thus could not afford to save.
so he asked to come and stay with me. my face turned red with anger as this is the same story he told my friend.

further investigations proved us right when we found out he had come to live with a girl who would pay all his bills believing it was love and of course he added a lot of lies to make her believe he was looking for a job and business venture. but six months down the line he was just gaining weight on her salary.
 The social media is the greatest invention  that has ever been made, however we have to learn to use it well for growing our knowledge and even finances.  We have to be careful who we let into our circles as it can either be Cinderella story or a death penalty.
I mean I have seen people who have met on social media and there are living their Cinderella story while I have also read about people who have been killed because they trusted someone they met on social media too much.

Meeting new people on social media can be quiet exciting, but I always say it better you stick to the circles you know,  If you too trusting or at least don't go meeting people you are not sure about. If you have to meet them don't let them near your homes, do it in a public place and book your own cab and DO NOT LET them get you open drinks...we live in a world with different people and some of them are very dangerous while other just want to live off of someone.
As women we need to guard ourselves from such vices because sometimes we do tend to fall for sweet empty nothings
Connect on social networks but be safe while at it
Take care now

No comments:

Post a Comment